Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Points...

Hi. This is Mango reporting live with coverage from this weekend's fantasy football match ups. The season opener began with Team Biggers taking on Team Patterson. With incredible upset, Team Biggers won the game with 208 points; while Team Patterson lost with 136 points.

Other weekend match ups included Team Tarantino vs. Team Holliday. Team Tarantino dominated the game with 203 points compared to Team Holliday's mere 105 - the lowest of all the teams.

Teams McCurdy, Andrade & Wiedower all received byes this week.

What happened in the Biggers versus Patterson game? Well, Team Patterson had some bad luck with Brady injuring his knee and going out for the season. In a recent Facebook interview, Team Patterson owner Heidi stated that she has " some other tricks up [her] sleeve." The UCB Fantasy Football league can't wait to see what she plans to do.

Again, this is Mango with League UCB's Fantasy Football Follow-Up.

9 comments:

Melissa said...

LOL! Poor poor Heidi. I bet she relying on old man Farve to help her out.

Um and what do you mean by UPSET? Team Biggers was always gonna beat Team Patterson. Hellooo?!

And wow...what happened to Team Holliday? Did they even bother to show up? I'd like to quote the mean kid from the Simpsons "ha-ha"

Anonymous said...

More so, poor Tom Brady! Sucks to come off a record breaking but disapointing season to be suffer a season ending injury the first game of the season. Not only do I feel sorry for a GREAT quarterback, I never would wish an injury on any player. I mean, man-it's there livelyhood!

Wow. I'd also like to remind Team Biggers that's she's been talking a whole lot of smack for week one! Do you know how many weeks are in professional football?!?!

Anywho!

Good luck and an injury free season to all!

Monica said...

Hey...no one commented on my awesome commentary?!

Oh and not to be out of the spotlight - Team Tarantino was set back with all the hype surrounding Vince Young. Considering everything, Team Tarantino decided to trade Young for the latest QB from Green Bay Aaron Rodgers.

Sandrine McCurdy said...

I am thoroughly impressed with the commentating skills. I tried to leave a comment last night, but Blogger was having technical difficulties. Wife, Mom, Webbie, League Manager, BFF....Is there anything you CAN'T Do???

Monica said...

Mike says quickbooks.

Oh, and shimmy. :(

Melissa said...

1. Your comments were hilarious. :)
2. I have to talk the 'smack talk' now and enjoy my winnings while I can.
3. Good trade.

Anonymous said...

dude. the commentary was awesome. that's just they way you are though. awesome. and don't be sad, but Aaron Rodgers is mine... ;)

Sandrine McCurdy said...

You might be undefeated right now, but you will fall, trust me. :-P

Sandrine McCurdy said...

I've got to make some changes to my team. I think I'm going to loose for a second week. No bueno!